Church of Peñaranda

© Judgefloro/Wikimedia Commons/CC-BY-SA 3.0
© Judgefloro/Wikimedia Commons/CC-BY-SA 3.0
Location: Peñaranda, Nueva Ecija  (Region III)
Category: Building
Type: House of Worship
Status: Level II: With Marker
Marker Date: 1951
Marker Text:
CHURCH OF PEÑARANDA

ERECTED IN 1869, BY FATHER FLORENTINO SAMONTE PRADA, 1873-1875, AND FR. CANDIDO SAN MIGUEL,1879-1881, AND COMPLETED BY FR. SANTOS VEGA, 1887-1889. PAROCHIAL HOUSE OF BRICK AND WOOD WAS BUILT BY FR. VALENTINGATO DE LA GUENTE 1889-1891. THE ORIGINAL CHURCH WAS THATCH-ROOF WITH STONE WALLS BUILT BY FR. ALVARO CALLEJA.

No comments:

Post a Comment